Meet at the Village Green at 10am and we shall provide rubbish bags, gloves and waste paper ‘grabbers’.
We also need:
- buckets, sponges/cloths, scrubbing brushes for cleaning signs and/or benches
- garden shears, hedge trimmers & secateurs
- lots of willing volunteers
We are compiling a list of jobs to do, but if you have a particular job you’d like to do, or you think should be added then please email email@example.com
Jobs so far:
- All sign posts cleaned
- Litter picking
- Hedge or verge trimming
- Ivy cut from trees, bridge, walls etc
- Village Hall exterior to be tidied
- Village green area to be tidied by the electricity sub-station
Please let us know if you’re coming so we know many to cater for. In return for your efforts hot and cold drinks, and bacon butties will be provided for all helpers in the Village Hall from 12noon.
We would love to see as many people helping as possible, and children and families are most welcome.