There is a new weekly exercise class starting this Friday 22 January at Monxton and Amport Village Hall. The class is from 1.30 – 2pm.
The programme is an aerobic danced based exercise programme aimed at introducing beginners to exercise or acting as a re-introduction for many people. The sessions initially will be running for 30 minutes and the programme currently is running from January to September 2016. The price of the sessions are £3.25.
There are many benefits of the programme:
- Greater Mobility – Preserve, Restore and Improve range of motion. Your balance, posture and coordination will be improved through Zumba classes.
- A healthier heart – Even though this programme is low impact it still gets your heart pumping
- Weight Loss – Feel Better, Move More
- Social Interaction – Connect and socialise with peers
- Stronger Muscles and Bones – Weight-bearing exercises helps bones
- Stress Relief – Revitalise your Mind, Body and Soul
- Fun – Ditch the work out, Join the Party
For more information please contact Natalie Austin by email or call 07493 160027.