We are only two weeks away from hosting the Monxton & Amport Street Party, celebrating the Queen’s 90th, on Sat 11 June (12-5.30pm), tickets are selling well and we have a fun afternoon lined up for everyone to enjoy.
Please remember to:
- Buy your tickets, see details below (ticket prices go up as of 1 June)
- Buy your Duck Race tickets (£1 per duck), tickets are on sale at The Hawk – Starting at midday, there will be 4 races, with prizes for each winner.
- Bake & bring a cake… sponges, brownies, cup cakes, biscuits will all be gratefully received for afternoon tea. There will be prizes for the most original, the best dressed/ themed cake (Rule Britannia theme) and the tastiest – in both Adult & Children categories
- (We are also encouraging everyone to) Dress up…. Rule Britannia theme or simply Red/ White/ Blue…. how creative can you be?
- Take part in the various activities we have lined up for the afternoon…. test your endurance/ balance on the dingy challenge, cross river golf challenge, slow bike ride competition, football shootout, pony rides, play zone for children, take a stroll through Monxton Manners Wood & have your photo taken with our very own Queen…
Price before 31 May: £10 Adults/ £6 Children
Price from 1 June: £12 Adults/ £8 Children
Cash, Cheque or Online transfers accepted
Contact Gemma Pearce: 01264 710215/ email@example.com
Account Name: Monxton Village Hall Maintenance Committee
Sort Code: 20-02-25
Account Number: 90389706
Ref:QBR90 plus YOUR NAME
Please also email: Gemmapearce@me.com with confirmation of your payment
Cheques also need to be made out to: Monxton Village Hall Maintenance Committee
(Please drop any cheques/ cash off to Gemma at The Stables, Broad Road, Monxton – 2nd driveway on your right as you head up Abbotts Ann Road from the Village Green crossroads).
Thanks in advance for your support and we look forward to seeing you on 11th.
Gemma & Mel