MONXTON PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF PARISH MEETING
THE MONXTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING IS TO BE HELD
ON TUESDAY 16th OCTOBER 2018 IN THE VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30PM
At 7.30pm there will be a presentation of the survey results for the Monxton & Amport Village Hall consultation, and a discussion with Q&As from anyone present with regards to the future of our community spaces.
The Parish Council meeting will commence afterwards, hopefully at about 8pm.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Parish Council Vacancy – Co-option
- Declaration of Interests
- Members of the Public (Pre-booked slots if requested)
- Minutes of the previous meeting – sign that they are correct
- Environment & Footpaths
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Financial Report
- Village Hall Up-date and CIL Funding.
- HCC and TVBC reports (if provided)
- Close of the meeting
Date of next meeting – To be confirmed