Monxton is a Conservation Area with many listed buildings in the parish. It is noted for being one of the prettiest villages in the area and we’d all like to keep it that way. However, we also appreciate that it is a living village, and properties will always be renovated, repaired and extended (where permissable), and new properties may be constructed (where permissable).
Village Design Statement
It is also available as a 2-Page Spread for printing.
Test Valley Borough Local Plan
- Click here for full details of the 2006 Local Plan and all the planning regulations
- 2014 Revised-Local-Plan (July 2014 – now fully adopted)
Current Planning Applications in, or affecting, Monxton (2017)
Click here to see the planning application and then type in the reference number shown
- 17/01456/FULLN: Small-scale domestic solar panel installation in field adjacent Rectory Cottage – Rectory Cottage, Amport Road, Monxton
- 17/01144/FULLN: Construction of a 2-storey four-bedroom house with an attached garage – Land Rear Of Corner Cottage, Amport Road, Monxton (permission)
- 17/00043/OUTN: Outline – Erection of up to 61,369sqm of class B1C (light Industrial), B2 (General Industrial), B8 (Storage and Distribution) business park buildings, access, servicing, parking and landscaping; access not reserved – Plot 5 Andover Business Park, Pioneer Road, Andover.
The Parish Council will look at the plans in detail before making comment.
- 17/00030/TREEN: Fell to ground level – Leaning Cypress. Weeping willow – Reduce height to major fork and balance crown – Brookside, Monxton. (No objection)
- 16/01512/OBLN: Andover Business Park, Monxton Road, Andover – Modify the planning obligation associated with Planning Permission 09/02392/OUTN by removal of Part II of Schedule 6 regarding HCV Traffic Demand Management systems. (pending)